.

a7x!

Thursday, October 19, 2017

fckdup.

Its been a long time huh. I'm back. Maybe will be more often after this since that i have no more bestfriends to talk to. Lots of things has changed. Life A BIT suck. But i'm so blessed with the little creatures(my son) that God give to me 3mths ago. I'm married to my own bestfriend, given birth to our son. Alhamdulillah.

But, since we got married, hm.. we didnt have our own 'life'. I mean, being home with our 'own' family. Me, partnerincrime & littlepartnerincrime. My true dream not even came true, YET. Living everyday life, with no privacy. I hate that shit. Sometimes i miss being the old me. Living on my own, do things i wanna do without being judged, tanpa rasa diperhatikan, tanpa rasa bersalah to go wherever i wanna go bila aku cuti.  

Tapi, harus terima kenyataan. Hidup dah berubah. Tak boleh bergerak bebas, tak boleh ada 'kehidupan sendiri'. Serabut, menyampah, stress, sedih, blablabla semua kena simpan sendiri. Lately i cant take it anymore, so aku cerita everythings to my sisters. I have nobody except them. My own blood. Laser tp ada di sisi dalam tak sedar untuk support aku. Aku banyak menangis sorang-2, biasa la. PEREMPUAN. LEMAH. Mati kutu, takde tempat mengadu menangis laa dalam toilet. Hahahaha, shit. Tadi banyak idea nak menulis tapi sekarang dah kelaut. Feeling dizzy, need to take a nap while i have time while my boy is sleeping. Cau, will be back soon. Zzz..

No comments: